| IhdOrdPnq wrote on 2020-11-24 18:41:31|
|Hi San Diego Desis -
We are planning to relocate in San Diego beginning of new school year-2021 (July-Aug) as I accepted a role with a SD-based team recently. Just wondering what is the range of household income (pre-tax) that we will need between my spouse and I in order to afford a home which is at least 1500 SQFT in area? We are targeting following zip-codes: 92129/8/7/6.
Also, is the Desi community mainly in certain sub-areas of these zip-codes obviously due to school district and all? We are really hoping to live long term in SD area and whatever research I have done so far suggests that SD is a good place to raise a family.
Any inputs on this topic will truly be appreciated and thanks in advance, Friends!
| manojsatya wrote on 2021-03-28 13:55:02|
|Hi IhdOrdPnq & others, We are considering a move to the southern part of Carlsbad and would love to learn more about that area. We're debating between Carlsbad and Poway. Job will be in Carlsbad. Any thoughts from those familiar with these two areas?
1) What's it like living in south Carlsbad/Poway? Do we have good Indian communities in these areas?
2)Is it a family friendly town?
3) Are there things to do? restaurants, shopping?
4) How are the beaches in Carlsbad?
5) How are the schools in Carlsbad?
6) What's the quality of life like in southern Carlsbad?
7) How is the weather in Carlsbad/Poway, mild, hot, and June gloom is it all day?
8) Does it feel crowded?
9) Anything else you'd like to add?
| Reply to this topic below |
Please Login to reply to this topic
Do you want to start a new topic instead?!
Please review your post below submitting. Once submitted it cannot be edited.