| hkalburgi wrote on 2018-04-28 09:40:14|
Myself, I'm Hanumanth, visual design lead. I am from India Bangalore and currently working for HP Singapore. I'm married and have 5yr old boy.
My company is giving me internal transfer to SanDiego and I am planning to move soon. My Company is located at" 16399 W Bernardo Dr, San Diego, CA 92127, USA"
I need some suggestions on below items and really appreciate your guidance on this.
1. Which are the good apartments(with a lot of Indians) in the area that is safe and with reasonable rent? Also accessible to Indian groceries stores
2. What is the minimum salary required to have decent life
3. The best daycare school district for Indian kids and approx cost per month
4. Overall cost of living - For a small family of three people
6. Is owning a car necessary or public transportation is convenient
7. Medical insurance
9. How much income tax we need to pay 30%
If you have any other suggestions please do let me know as this will help me to make a decision if moving to SanDiego is good.
Thank you for reading and looking forward for your valuable suggestions.
| gmanchala_98_yahoo.com wrote on 2018-07-09 06:24:23|
|Hanumanth, did you get a response? we are originally from San Diego and now in Singapore. We are moving back at the end of this month. If you are still in Singapore happy to discuss. |
| Reply to this topic below |
Please Login to reply to this topic
Do you want to start a new topic instead?!
Please review your post below submitting. Once submitted it cannot be edited.