San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1311)
 Fun (693)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (18)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1409)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (152)
 Students (135)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (87)
 Women (424)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Married Indian Women, Please Take 15 Minute Survey
Category posted in Family
Posted by: PhDesi
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  PhDesi wrote on 2017-07-18 03:56:39
My name is Harpreet Malla, and I am a Ph.D. candidate in Clinical Psychology at Alliant International University in San Diego, CA. As an Indian-American, I am passionate about the South Asian community and their unique cultural practices. That is why I chose to research a topic very near and dear to my heart for my dissertation research.

I am humbly requesting your assistance in helping me recruit participants for my dissertation research on marital satisfaction in Indian women in the United States. If you know any English-speaking, married Indian women above the age of 18, please ask them to consider participating in this research. Responses will be deidentified and kept confidential. Completing the survey should take *15 minutes* & provides an opportunity to enter into a raffle for 1 of 3 $20 Amazon gift cards.

Please click or forward the link below, and feel free to share the attached flyer with those who may be interested in participating.

https://alliant.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1Hyp8dZA1N5ZGCN

Many thanks in advance for your help,
Harpreet Malla, M.A.

Reply to this topic below