San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
Fancy Stop
 Discussions Home
 Family (1321)
 Fun (705)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (20)
 Movies (33)
 Other/General (1430)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (14)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (157)
 Students (134)
 Technology (35)
 Travel (89)
 Women (425)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Anybody From Carlsbad
Category posted in Family
Posted by: Carlsbad_Desi
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  Carlsbad_Desi wrote on 2011-11-21 17:50:38
Hi All,

We(me and my husband) have recently moved to Carlsbad and are looking forward to meet new Indian couples/families.We are originally from North India,but we love to hang aound with friends with diffrent cultures and traditions :)

Please email me at awesome.shireen@gmail.com if you are interested :)

Take Care.

pmendu wrote on 2011-11-25 10:00:50
I am currently in Oceanside, we are telugu people.. any good apts around here and where is telugu communities?

sheena15 wrote on 2011-11-26 20:55:37
Hi Shireen,

My husband and I are in Carlsbad and would love to meet up. You can email me at sheenasuri@hotmail.com

rahulwildgator wrote on 2011-12-24 13:59:48
This is Rahul. Living in vista, working in Carlsbad, and with a bunch of indian friends go hiking and movies during weekends. Willing to join our group? - rahul33@gmail.com

Pavithra wrote on 2012-02-18 18:08:19
Hi

I am planning to move to CArlsbad, CA or Oceanside, or Vista. Can you please where you guys live around there? I know Avenida De Anita (villa Real apartments) where lots of Indians stay. Do you know if anyone lives in Windrift apartment? it is in oceanside, CA. Please suggest a place where there are atleast few indians.

rahulwildgator wrote on 2012-02-18 18:29:53
Windrift is a very nice apartment complex. I drive everyday to work that way. Lots of amenities and activities inside the complex and young people. It's all worth the money in the end. Not many Indians there though. But given the amount I am paying for one bedroom apt. in Vista at a not really good apartment complex and locality, I would move there if someone helps me with moving.

pmendu wrote on 2012-02-19 10:44:57
We recently finished our aparment hunt.. Windrift is good, also Windsor is very nice!

We ended up getting in Tradition apartments, very close to Aviara and Windsor apartments.

pmendu wrote on 2012-02-19 10:45:16
my email is: pmendu@gmail.com

siva74 wrote on 2013-06-15 19:17:12
Hello all,

I will be moving to Carlsbad within 2 months. I need to find an apartment. Can you please help me out?

sdixit123 wrote on 2015-03-22 19:14:48
I will be moving in Carlsbad within 2-3 weeks. I need to find an apartment. Can anybody help to find apartment? I am with family and kid will go Pre-K school. Please suggest the apartment where I can find Indian people as well.

Kkum wrote on 2017-10-14 00:46:32
I am looking for accommodation in Carlsbad, Oceanside or Vista. Open to paying guest, room in family house, shared room or shared apartment immediately. Please let me know ASAP. You can contact me at 660-541-3138. Thanks - Sunil Kumar

Reply to this topic below