San diego desi Welcome Guest, please Sign in or Register
Home  |  Classifieds  |  Events  |  Discussions  |  Yellow Pages  |  Things to do  |  Articles  |  San Diego Desi Facebook page >>
 Discussions Home
 Family (1344)
 Fun (736)
 Health (90)
 Money/Markets (28)
 Movies (34)
 Other/General (1446)
 Philosophy (6)
 Politics (1)
 Programming (15)
 Shopping (39)
 Sports (159)
 Students (141)
 Technology (38)
 Travel (91)
 Women (449)

San Diego Desi  »  Discussion Board
Looking For A Roommate - Mira Mesa / Utc
Category posted in Students
Posted by: anandrdy
reply to this topicpost a new topic
  anandrdy wrote on 2011-06-30 10:53:10
I will be moving to San Diego in July 2011 and I'm looking for a room mate to share a 2BR apartment. I will be working at Qualcomm and will be staying in the Mira Mesa / UTC area.

An ideal roommate would be a young working professional or a grad student.

If you are interested please send me an email at and we can discuss further.

nursedinnah wrote on 2011-07-27 14:01:48
Hello Anand,
I don't know if you are still looking for an apartment but I have two rooms for rent in my four bedroom house. Here is the description of the ad I submitted today but not posted yet. You are welcome to call me for an appointment to see the room if you are interested.
I have two rooms for rent in a very desirable location, quiet, and safe. Very close to I-15, I-163, I-52, I- 805 and I-56. Walk to Starbucks, Wendy's, Chilis, etc. Very close to all shopping and 24 hour fitness. The rooms are approximately 10x11 and 10x10. The rent is $575 each which includes wifi internet, gas, water, electric, laundry once a week, okay to do light cooking, and cable tv. Deposit is $350 and background check is required. Available now.
Please call for an appointment to see the rooms.

Reply to this topic below