|Learn Java Programming- Summer Sessions for middle school and high school students.
6 weeks (1.5 hours per week). Flexible weekday and weekend schedule starting June 28th. Cost: $300. Sign-up early for $50 discount!
• Learn Java Basics, able to code, run, test simple Java programs
Typical content for initial lessons:
• Introduction to Class, Objective and basic OOP principles
• Basic structure of Java Classes, Object Declaration, Creation and Sending Messages
• Data Types in Java
• Simple Input/output Operations
• Numerical Data, Math Functions, Constants
• Defining and Using Classes
• More About Methods
Address for the class
• Silver Pine Rd, San Diego, CA - 92127
Summer Session Time - Pick one of the followings
• Thursday 7:30 pm PST, Saturday or Sunday 10:00 am or Sunday 2:00 pm PST
• Exact time would be decided after forming the small group of students
• Small Group classes (2 -5 similar skilled students)
o 6 classes (1.5 hours each class)
o $300 one-time payment before class start (check for early sign-up discount)
Other Options - Individual classes
o 40$ per hour
o Typically, 4 -6 classes a month and could be customized to individual's schedule
Coach Bio -
My coaching experience started with coaching my daughter on programming language in her middle school. Last four years, I have been coaching high school students in Computer Programming and Java Programming course. I work with students throughout the year in their school homework and continuously build strong foundation of programming language.
While teaching is not my profession, I am passionate to coach middle and high school students as I see future leaders in every kid.
Learning Programming is basic need for every professional field in 21st century. Computer touches every-day life and it is much more than just learning from book. I would provide you real time experience from professional field and prepare you for getting ahead in class and improving your scores.